Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sura Al-Kahaf Part-2


Home Kahaf Yasin Rahman Waqiah Jumah Muzammil 4Kool


Keywords: translation of quran in french, translation of quran in german, translation of quran in indonesian, translation of quran in malay, translation of quran in spanish


Part-2


Surah: 18:: Al Kahf (The Cave)

In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful.

55. And what is there to keep back mankind to be in iman, when guidance has come to them and from praying pardon" from their Rab? Is it nothing other than that (they wish) the ways of the old be repeated with them or the penalty be bought to them face to face? 56. And We send lasuls for nothing other than to give happy news (of paradise to mumins) and to give warning (of hell to kafirs). And those who are kafir, dispute with false arguments, so as to refute the truth by that. And they treat my ayat and that with what they are warned as a mockery. 57. And who does more zulum than one, when who is reminded of ayat of the Rab,then turns away from those and facets which (deeds) hands of that one have sent out?
Definitely, We have put screens over their hearts, so that they do not understand it and (put) over their air deafness. And if you call them to guidance, then, they will never take the guidance. 58. And your Rab is most pardoning, Owner of mercy. If Allah was to call them to account for what they have earned (of their deeds), Allah would have quickened their penalty. More over, they have been promised for a time fixed, in extend to which they will get no shelter. 59. And thus populations were destroyed, when they did zulum. And We promised a time fixed for their destruction.

-9-

60. And Musa said to his attendant, "I will not give up (journey), until I leach the point of meeting of the two seas or I will travel for ages.''61. When, they leached the point of meeting of the sea they fagot of their fish, which took its way through the sea as in a tunnel. 62. When they had gone further Musa said to his attendant, "Bring us our morning meal. In fact, we are in much fatigue for this journey of us." 63. He replied, "Did you see (of that), when we took ourselves to the rock for lest? I really forgot of the fish,none but the satan made me forget to tell of that (to you). It took its way to the sea in a strange manner!" 64. Said (Musa:A), "That is the place we want" So, they went back following their footsteps. 65. Then, they found one of those who do Our ebadat, on whom We gave mercy from Ourselves and whom We taught knowledge from Us. 66. Musa said to him,"May I follow you on that you teach me something of the truth, which you have been taught?67. Said (he), "It is sure, you will not be able to hold patience with me! 68. And how can you hold patience on things of which your understanding is not complete?" 69. Musa said, "You will find me in patience if Allah wishes and I shall not disobey you in any matter." 70. Said (he), 'Then, if you follow me, do not question me on anything, until I myself tell you of it".

-10-

71. So, they both went ahead, until, when they were in the bait He made an opening underneat h it. Said (Musa), "Have you made the opening, so as to drown those in it? In fact, you have done a worst thing!" 72. He said, "Did I not tell you that, you can not have patience with me?" 73. Said (Musa: A), "Do not rebuke me I or forgetting and do not be hard on me for this matter of mine.'' 74. So, they both went ahead, until, when they met a boy. Then, he killed him. Said (MusaA), 'Have you killed an innocent person, who have (killed) none'? In I act you have done a great evil tiling." 75. Said (he), " Did I not tell you that you can not have patience with me?" 76. Said (Musa:A), "If I ask any thing after this, do not keep me with you, then you have got enough excuse from me.''77. Then they went ahead, until they came to the people of a town. They asked them for food, but they refused to entertain them. Then, they found in there a wall about to fall down, but he set it up straight. Said (Musa:A), 'If you had wished, you could have taken wages for it!'' 78. Said (he),' This is the parting between me and you. Now, I will tell you the meaning of (things), over which you were unable to have patience.79. As for the boat, it belonged to some masakin persons, plying on water. So, I wished to make it unserviceable, as after them there was a king who captured every boat by force.80. As for the boy, his parents were mumins and we feared that he would put them to grief by rebellion and kufr. 81. So, we wished that their Rab gives him, in exchange (a son) better in purity (behavior) and closer in affection (to them). 82. As for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the town. Under it there was a treasure, of which they were entitled and their father was one who practice saleha'. So, your Rab wished that they should attain their age of full strength (maturity) and take out their treasure as a mercy from your Rab. I did not do those of my own accord That is the meaning of those (things) over- which you could not have patience.''

-11-

83. They ask you about Dhul Qamain. Say,' I shall narrate to you something of his story."84. In fact, We established him on earth (in power) and We gave him the ways and means of everything.85. So, he followed one path, 86. Till he reached the setting place of the sun and found it setting in a spring of black muddy water. And he found near it a people. We said, "O Dhul Qamain! Either you punish them or you treat them with kindness (you have the authority)." 87. He said "He who does zulum, we shall punish him. Then, he shall be sent back to the Rab and the Rab will punish him with a grievous penalty. 88. And one who
is in iman and practice saleha"I shall have the best reward and what we tell him of our order will be easy for him." 89. Then he followed (another) path. 90. Until, when he came to the place of the rising of the sun. He found it rising on a people for whom We had not given any covering for shelter against the sun. 91 .It (was so left) and We knew all about him.92. Then he followed (another) path. 93. Until, when he leached (a tract) in between two mountains and below those he found, a people who hardly understood a word of him. 94. They said, "O Dhul Qamain! In fact, Yajuj and Majuj are doing much fasad on the earth. Then, shall we pay you taxes, so that you might build a barrier in between as and them? 95. He said, 'That in which my Rab held established me is better. So, help me with strength (of labour), I will .set up a strong barrier in between you and them. 96.Bring me blocks of iron." Until, when he filled up the gap between the two steep mountains,
he said, "Blow (with fire)." Then, when he made those to fire, he said, "Bring me molten lead (or copper), that I may pour over it." 97. So, they (Yajuj and Majuj) could not scale it and (also could not) dig through it 98. He said, "This is a mercy from my Rab, but when the promise of my Rab comes to being, my Rab will make it to dust And the promise of my Rab is true.99. And on that day (the day Yajuj and Majuj come out), We shall leave them move like waves on one another and the trumpet will be blown, then We shall gather them all together.100. And on that day We shall spread out the hell to have a view for kafiis, 101. Whose eyes held been under a covering from My remembrance and who had been (also) unable to hear.

-12-

102. Do kafirs think that they can take my servants (angels, rasuls , Isa:A and others) as aulya besides Me? In fact We have prepared hell as an entertainment for kafirs. 103. Say,"Shall we tell of them, who are most losers for their deeds? 104. Those whose efforts have been wasted in the life of this world and they I knight that they were having good out of their deeds.'' 105. They are those who deny
ayat of their Rab and the meeting with the Rab. So, their deeds are useless. Then on the day of qiamah, We shall not give them any value (at till). 106. That shalI be their repayment the hell, as they did kufr and took My ayat and My rasuls as mockery.107.Ceitainly, those who are in iman and practice saleha, shall have the gardens of paradise for their entertainment, 108. In where they shall live, they wi11 not wish any change from there.109. Say, "If the ocean were ink for (writing) words of my Rab, the ocean would be finished before words of my Rab would lie completed, even if we added another like it for help." 110. Say,"In fact I am a Man like you.It has been revealed to me that,your ilah is one ilah(Allah).So,any who hopes to meet the Rab,let the one practice saleha and let that one not to put any as shyrk in the ebadat of the Rab.


Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment